PROVIDING DISASTER RECOVERY SUPPORT IN NORTH CAROLINA
Alternative Power works hard to provide emergency power with generators in areas affected by disasters such as hurricanes, tornadoes, ice storms, blackouts and more. We have large, portable, rental generators that we can easily deploy when storms strike.
In the past, Alternative Power has provided 100% power regeneration after disasters and storms in several states, including North Carolina. We have maintained and fueled more than 450 portable generators at the same time and have the capacity to cover any sized area.
WHY CHOOSE ALTERNATIVE POWER FOR BACKUP POWER DURING A STORM OR DISASTER?
At Alternative Power, we can provide the greatest possible coverage in the midst of storms or disasters in North Carolina and surrounding states with our:
- Right-of-first-usage contracts with other national rental companies to secure additional generators when needed
- Mobile command centers that can be transported with minimal notice
- Fleet of four-wheel drive vehicles
- Equipment to access blocked sites, such as chainsaws and winches
- Fueling trucks with a capacity up to 1,800 gallons that draw from a mobile reserve of 20,000 gallons
- Experience in gaining access to restricted areas from local and federal law enforcement agencies
With the help of our licensed, factory-certified consultants and technicians, and our massive transportation capacity, Alternative Power can provide all phases of portable generator placement across North Carolina and beyond, including:
- Nationwide trucking for transportation to and from the downed site
- Testing and maintenance
- Installation and removal
- 24-hour fueling
The next time a hurricane, ice storm or other disaster strikes, call the professionals at Alternative Power at 919.467.8001 and take advantage of our emergency power services.
Alternative Power assists with emergency power service and disaster recovery in North Carolina, including Raleigh-Durham, Fayetteville, Goldsboro, Greenville, New Bern, Morehead City, Wilmington, and surrounding areas.